Ads code here

DIY Succulent Pumpkins

Do not forget! follow DIYSelfy on facebook to get new and fresh ideas and updates everyday!

Make these fun and easy succulent pumpkins. They are beautiful and will add a lot to your fall décor.



I love the succulent pumpkins that I'm seeing everywhere! I decided to try making some of them myself and love the way they turned out. I think adding greenery into décor always adds so much to a space.

I started out with these paper-mache type pumpkins that aren't bad, I just hadn't used them for a couple years. I think any pumpkin from a store would work for this.


I cut a hole in the top. (If you have a foam pumpkin, you probably do not need to cut a hole) and then stuffed it with paper bag and some floral foam.


Next, I stuck the different succulents into the floral foam. (I have an assortment from the Dollar Store and Hobby Lobby that I use differently for every season). I also added moss to cover up the edges of the hole.


Lastly, I used Distress Ink over the pumpkins to add some depth and highlight the texture. This will help your project look finished and give it more visual interest.


I switched out some candles to add my pumpkins, but they would look nice anywhere.


This is a fun and easy fall project. You can glue the moss and succulents to stay, or you can leave them loose, so you can reuse the succulents in other projects like I do.


via hometalk , fotos via creativelylivingblog

Δημοσίευση σχολίου